Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Visting Teaching Marathon

I am admittedly a mediocre Visiting Teacher. I know it's important, but sometimes I struggle, and nights like last night are usually the reason why. Plus it doesn't help that in my ward we aren't just assigned 1 or 2 people to visit - but rather 6. Luckily I have been paired with a rockstar VT. She is diligent, plus she's one of my Primary Counselors, so I have no choice but to get it done every month.

Last night was a VT marathon, each visit taking approximately 90 minutes. Good thing we only had appointments scheduled at 2 homes or we would have been out all night. Instead I got home after 9:00 and therefore didn't get a chance to talk with Hardy for more than a minute because it was 11:00 in Cleveland and he was already asleep. Ah, the joys of service. I must find a way to get a better attitude.

No comments: