Hardy and I went to the doctor this morning and found out we are having a BOY. You should have seen the grin on Hardy’s face. The good news even got a fist pump out of him. Not that he wouldn’t have been just as excited for a girl, but in a different way. Hopefully the little guy will like going to basketball games as much as his dad so I won’t have to fight that battle to keep him entertained during basketball season next year. And now all the little sports outfits my sister sent down with me from Washington will be put to good use.
Now that we know, let the shopping begin!

Now that we know, let the shopping begin!

3 comments:
NOOOOO! I wanted another niece. (JK) I'll take a boy. I can still find cute baby boy clothes, or will marc let you dress him in something cute and frilly. I doubt it!!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
CONGRATS AGAIN!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HARDY JR!!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment