Over the Thanksgiving weekend my mom, sisters and I went and saw Twilight. We had all read the books and were fans, but had heard mixed reviews on the movie. My thoughts? I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the books, but movies never are. I must admit though, after watching the movie I am now becoming a big Jacob fan. I mean seriosuly, how cute is he?

Plus Edward had a kind of a big head in the show, and I saw an interview with Robert Pattinson, the actor who plays Edward, and he was kind of a doof. I still love Edward in the books, but I think I'm really going to like the next movie in this series if we get to see more of cute Taylor Lautner (yes, I know he's like 16. Still cute)
7 comments:
I didn't read the book but I saw the movie and liked it BUT I think Edward wears the same lipstick color as me!!!!
No way! Me too! I've got the books if you ever want to borrow them. :)
so funny, being a mom I know Taylor from "shark boy, lava girl" movie :) Wow, he has grown up in the last 5 yrs!! I am half way through the second book, right where Jacob supposedly has mono. I can tell things aren't right with the whole Sam group.
You go girl, I never really knew you were such a cougar! Read it and saw it...I totally agree. Edward was a dork in the movie and in real life. The biology meeting was the best dontcha think.
That is awesome you got out to see it. I don't have anyone I trust to watch sweet Kylie yet so I am going to have to wait till the dvd comes out. I have to agree Edward looks nothing like I imagined, kind of ruins it huh? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
I have seen the movie twice in theathers now....read the books in 3 days flat, LOVED them to peices. They are my new craze, I was and still am a Harry Potter fan but these captured my attention where HP lacked. I cant wait for the next movie. Oh BTW, I am on Team Edward. LOL....any time I think of Jacob all I can picture him in, is Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and datting the little sister. I will go with Rob Pattinson. Team Edward all the way!
Hey I was wondering if I could get your address and phone #? prettiebryttie@gmail.com
Post a Comment