Monday, January 12, 2009

Pondering going private

I think after Jack's next surgery I am going to take my blog private.

I will leave Jack's site open to the public as I want other heart families to be able to read his journey and find hope and encouragement and people we know to be able to check in on his progress, but it's probably best if I post the more personal stuff on a private site, just to be on the safe side.

If you would like to be included, (and everyone is welcome) please send me your email either in a post or email SBAimee@yahoo.com and I will add you when I decide it's time to make the change in the next few weeks.

15 comments:

Jill said...

jillmjohnson@msn.com

We need to get together. I've been sick, and so have my kids...I'm praying for sweet little Jack with his upcoming surgery!

Brooke S said...

pick me, pick me!

brookeahontas@gmail

mom said...

You know you need to add me . . .

Joel and Ronni Jo said...

add me too . . .

Kendra said...

Amy,
Is it still o.k. if I blog-stalk? I've enjoyed reading about Jack :)
thanks,
Kendra (Gwen's sister)
klbd32@hotmail.com

Becky said...

Add me too!

Bryan and Dayna said...

mapes07@gmail.com

kikibibi said...

Hi Aimee. You don't know me, and I would not (do not) ask you to include me on your family's private blog - you are good to share as much as you have to date. Just wanted to let you know that I've been following your family's story (after finding you via another blog), and have been fervently praying for you all from afar. It's been such a joy to see your beautiful boy grow and change, and to watch you and your husband grow and love each other more and more every day. I'll continue to whisper "Jack, Aimee and Hardy" in my prayers, but no need for more updates. God bless you.

Daisie said...

add me in forsure! daisieg@gmail.com

One Happy Heart Family said...

Keep me on it please! Well you know my address, but bnctaylor@msn.com
Chrissie

Em said...

Keep me on too! I am part of IHH and mom to Ryker HLHS and aunt to one of the Gracies!
Heart hugs,
Emily

Nicole Christoffersen said...

Don't forget the Christoffersen's, please! christoffersenquilter@yahoo.com and kwilter100@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Crystal said...

I wouldn't mind being included too! You are such an inspiration to me that I look forward to your blogs a lot!

Crystal said...

Oh... crpetrov@gmail.com but I think you have it. At least you used to. :)

Kelli said...

Aimee--invite me! Have I told you I recently started a blog too? It is private as well--and I'm not sure if I have invited you yet. (Can you tell I'm not much of a blogger if I don't even know who I let read my blog:) Mostly its my family) I hope to be a better blogger someday, and I think it is a good way to keep in touch.