Okay...so there wasn't any shooting, but there were guns drawn and the very loud definite threat of shooting.
Last night I got up around midnight with Jack and as I crawled back into bed I heard some strange sounds out our bedroom window. From our room you can see the parking lot behind the nearby Smith's Market and there were a couple of police cars with their lights on. They had a beam shining on the roof of the Smith's, their guns drawn and they were yelling at a guy who was climbing around. I don't know if he was stealing, on drugs, or what, but they sure were not happy he was up there. A minute later 5 more cop cars zoomed in, surrounded the building, and several noisy police dogs jumped out, ready to chase the guy down. It was quite the little man hunt. Eventually the guy climbed off the roof and they threw him to the ground, hand-cuffed him and hauled him away. Yikes! Such excitement.
3 comments:
oh my gosh, that is so crazy. I guess we should make sure we don't make midnight runs to smiths.
I loved the pictures you took at the tulip festival. They turned out so cute. By the way, I am so sad that Cammie and I won't be your visiting teachers anymore. It was fun visiting you and getting to know you better. I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you more this winter. We just got hit bad this winter with sickness. Every month we have had something. I guess that's what happens when you have 2 kids in school. They bring home all sorts of bad stuff. Anyway, let me know if you ever need anything.
Ang
Hi Aimee! It has been awhile since I have seen your blog! So..first of all Yea for you and being done with breast feeding! Pat yourself on the back for me! And I love all the pics you took and edited! Super Cute! We just got into town again for a visit! I will get in touch with you soon for a hangout!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That is crazy!!!
Post a Comment