Jack did great with my parents. When we got home I was sort of expecting him to rush into my arms with tears of joy, but no. He was busy playing cars with grandpa and hardly noticed us as we walked in. I finally had to grab him to get a hug. Stinker. I guess it's good to know he wasn't wailing for me the whole weekend.Thursday, September 23, 2010
Dana Point, CA
Last weekend Hardy and I took the opportunity to run away to California for some fun in the sun. We left Jack in the capable hands of his grandparents and enjoyed some relaxation. We went to the spa, went sailing, walked on the beach, read books, slept in. It was a nice little get away. The hotel we stayed at was wonderful and our room over looked the ocean. My hair took on a life of it's own in the high humidity, but with lots of hairspray and a hat I did okay. It was also just cool enough that we often needed light jackets. It made me look forward to fall a little.
Jack did great with my parents. When we got home I was sort of expecting him to rush into my arms with tears of joy, but no. He was busy playing cars with grandpa and hardly noticed us as we walked in. I finally had to grab him to get a hug. Stinker. I guess it's good to know he wasn't wailing for me the whole weekend.
Jack did great with my parents. When we got home I was sort of expecting him to rush into my arms with tears of joy, but no. He was busy playing cars with grandpa and hardly noticed us as we walked in. I finally had to grab him to get a hug. Stinker. I guess it's good to know he wasn't wailing for me the whole weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad that you had a good time. You have some great picture. It's nice to spend time with just the hubby sometimes.
looks like such a nice relaxing vacation! I really need one of those! LUCKY DUCKS!
Post a Comment