So, the other day I was drying my hair and getting ready for the day when I discovered to my absolute horror 2 grey hairs! At first I tried to pretend they were just very, very blond, but deep down I knew the undeniable truth. Jack is only 10 weeks old and already he's aged me.
Those two blasted hairs were quickly pulled right out by the root and promptly discarded, but boy was it a reality check, especially with my 30th birthday staring me down in just a few short months. Boo to getting older!

8 comments:
Come on Aimee, admit it, that picture is really you. J/K. Don't worry, I have found a few gray hairs during stressful times. Pluck them away and I have yet found the need to dye my hair! Hopefully things will slow down a little and your natural beauty can shine through!
I cried when I found my first gray hair.... I have since found 2 more...
Hey, I think that picture of the grey hair is pretty! One day I hope to be a "silver fox"!....just not anytime soon!
Welcome to the heart world...most of have been given our first gray hairs from our kids...having to go through all the heart related stuff. I hope all is well with Jack!
Hugs,
Mike & Family
I found my first gray when I was pregnant with Paige (24 yrs) I asked my doctor if it was a hormone thing. He said "NO" WHAT??!! So I am now 35 and have to dye my hair every 6 weeks. Ugh! So be grateful you only have 2!
I feel your pain. I didn't color my hair much until after I started finding more than 2 of them. The annoying part is that Aaron gives me grief when I do try and pull them out. I can't wait till he has his first grey hair!!!
Welcome to the club. I finally broke down and started dyeing my hair after the twins were born.
Funny what these Heart babies do to us. I have also found my 1st gray hair. So when we got home I colored my hair dark dark brown(to make me feel better). You know what though, I think we would even go bald just for our little ones though.
Post a Comment