It's finally happening! Hardy and I are buying a house, and it's just perfect. All the things we said we wanted in a house, this house has. It is located in South Jordan in a great neighborhood. I met some of the neighbors today when we were out there for the inspection and they all said it is a wonderful area and they never plan to leave. That's always good to hear.
It has lovely curb appeal and a good yard.

A nice big basement family room.

STORAGE SPACE! I think this is my favorite room in the house.

A decent little kitchen that I think can be great with a few updates.

A great room next to the kitchen with new carpet.
And a super swing set.

The house is even equiped with an outdoor drinking fountain. So handy!
It's so cute. I am VERY excited!
13 comments:
Wow! these are even better pics! a tunnel and a drinking fountain. cool
It is PERFECT! Love it. So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see it in person! Oh, and it looks like Jack likes it!
It looks great!! I'm so excited for you guys. I love the storage room too. We'll have to have a party when you get all moved in.
How fun and exciting! Congratulations! I think that is such a rewarding thing.
We are so excited for you guys! The house looks great. We are really going to miss you being arcoss the street :(
It's beautiful! I am so glad you got some pictures! You will be in heaven with all that space!
Congratulations!! When's the big moving day?? Let us know if you need any help. Also, you are going to LOVE the drinking fountain. There's one in our community backyard and we love it. Best idea ever!! Next - outdoor bathrooms . . . ?!?
I am so jealous!! I love it. Cant wait to come play.
WOW!!!! That's great! So incredibly exciting! I'm so glad that its all finally happening for you guys. It looks perfect...
Also, love that little, cute strategically placed little boy in the pictures! heehee! And I'm so jealous of the play area-- W.O.W.!!!
It looks great, I'm so happy for you. Let us know when you are moving and we'd love to help. We can bring a truck and trailer. Yea!!!
Congratulations! IT looks like a fantastic house. I especially love the awesome swing set and outdoor fountain. Great news!
First of all it was SO SO GREAT SEEING YOU GUYS!!! And I am so thrilled for you and the new house! I am so glad to see more pics of it! It looks perfect! Can't wait to come visit you there next time we are in town! So glad things are working out well for you!!!
Post a Comment