Hardy and I are learning all about what it means to be home owners. In the approximately 5 weeks we've lived in our new house we have had two tree blow over. The first casualty was one in the back that we were planning to take out anyway. But then yesterday's crazy winds brought down this huge limb from our big beautiful tree out front. My dad is bringing out his chainsaw this morning and we are hoping the tree won't look totally lopedsided and have to come out.
The joys of home ownership.
3 comments:
Aimee I am so sorry about your tree's you got to love being a home owner. Your house looks really nice.
Aimee--I just stumbled onto your blog via facebook. Where are you living now? Where is this tree-slaying house of yours? Email me!
Cute blog Aimee! You guys are welcome to come over any time to see Cohen. We'd love to have you! I do appreciate you keeping your sick baby away :) I hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment