Ok - the "yea's" have it. While part of me thinks it would be really fun to just go with Hardy, I think you all are right. Jack's coming to Disneyland!
How can we say no when Aunt Gwen has offered to come hang out with us? That definitely seals the deal. Thanks Gwen! We can't wait.
In the meantime, Jack and I will continue to practice our Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "hot dog" dance.
5 comments:
YAY!!!!! oh yeah, when is it?
Aimee,
From one who has taken a toddler (and two other small kids) and just gone with my husband alone I say you will have a blast either way!
Adam was 18 months when we took him. They have so many places to change diapers and lockers and even nursing rooms should you need a quiet moment. I think Jack will do just fine. I bet he will zonk out in his stroller and have a blast! It would be perfect if Gwen can help because then you can ride the big rides and maybe stay out a little late.
I am jealous. Take me!!! I'm sure you won't mind my 5 tag a longs would you? They love baby Jack and he could party with them!!
oh oh oh,....having someone else there is HUGE!!!!! I would normally say leave him. But that would be if you had more kids to juggle. Right now you will eat it up just the 3 of ya! Enjoy the life with one while you can! You will have a BLAST!
Yea! That will be so fun for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Post a Comment