Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer catch up

Where has this summer gone? I swear I blinked and it's practically over. We did have a three week stretch where each of us was sick so that wasted much of July with a lot of sitting inside sniffling, but we're all better now and trying to make up for lost time.

A few weeks ago Jack learned to play croquet at Grandpa Tom's house. Note his excellent technique at getting the ball through the hoop every time.



Last weekend we had a reunion with my family. We went to Cherry Hill (which we loved), This is the Place Heritage Park, slept over at Little America Hotel where we swam a lot, went on a tour of the LDS Conference Center, and just had lots of good cousin time. We had so much fun I kept forgetting to pull out my camera so I hardly have any photos.


Tuesday we went with my sister Erin and her family to the zoo.

Jack loved banging on the drums near the tigers and would have stayed there all day if I would have let him.

P.S. If anyone needs zucchini, please let me know. I have two plants and they are producing like crazy. I picked 5 yesterday. I would love to share our bounty.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Glad you guys are feeling better. Sounds like you've been having fun. We need to get together and do something. Owen and I could use a good play date!

christi said...

I'm also glad that you guys are doing better, that you have been able to do some fun things this summer.