Jack got upgraded to a "big boy bed" yesterday. He thought it was great fun putting it together, and then explored it with his flashlight all evening, but come bedtime he wasn't too sure about sleeping in it by himself. I wound up snuggling with him for an hour until he finally drifted off to sleep so I could sneek out. I worried what would happen when he woke up, but he slept through the night and called for me in the morning. Good boy! Let's hope tonight goes even better.
2 comments:
This is one thing that I am nervous about doing. I'm glad that he likes it and I think it's a good idea to have him there and "help" put it together. I will have to remember that.
Way to go! We had Ben and Lance both is cribs for a while because I didn't want to give up how nice it was to have them contained. You are such a great mom. I'm so excited for your new baby.
Post a Comment