Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Rules

Jack's favorite thing lately is to explain to me the rules.  For example:

He loves to loudly announce in public places that "We don't talk about the boobs!" and/or "We don't touch the boobs!" Yes, sweetheart, that would be nice.  Then he'll explain and demonstrate, "But we can snuggle with the boobs." I can't even imagine what he's going to have to say about "the boobs" after I have this baby. Could be interesting.

He also likes to explain how "We don't put fings in the no-no (meaning the outlet).  It can be very dange-rous." This he usually tells me as he is putting things like necklaces or anything else he shouldn't into the no-no.

At least when people see my child misbehaving they will know that at some point he was taught correctly.

Only 11 weeks to go until Baby Hardy #2 arrives.  Someone told me last night that I look tiny, but I sure feel gigantic.  I'm feeling good though so I shouldn't complain.  Jack and I planted some peas last night since that me be the only thing I get into my garden this year.  We also plan to get the baby's room painted this weekend now that we finally got Jack's big boy room all decorated.  Now if he would only decide he really wants to pee in the potty we'd be all set.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

LOL thats too funny!! Kylie just say's "You have boobs, I have boobs!!" Silly kiddos!! I can't believe baby 2 is so close!! Cant wait to see how adorable this little guy is!! :0) when is Jack's next appt?

Daisie said...

That is cracking me up!!! What a cutie! So excited for Hardy #2!! Hope you are feeling good!!