Saturday, August 27, 2011

Other Growing Creatures

We have in fact been doing a few things other than feeding caterpillars.

A few weeks ago we went with my mom, sister Emily and her kids to my parents cabin.


Jack and Josh
Notice the awesome socks and sandals look Jack is sporting. It's making a come back, I tell ya.



We went with Grandma and Grandpa Strong and cousins to the Dinosaur Museum.



Jack had a birthday and his very clever and talented mom made the most fabulous lawnmower cupcakes.


We went to Lagoon. Jack's favorite ride was the "skeleton cars" (Terrror Ride).  I hate that ride. Thankfully he would only go on it with daddy so poor Hardy had to ride it literally 15 times. I got to take him on Puff and Bambora. Much more fun.


These two cuties are just growing cuter every day.  Tyler still sleeps like a champ at night which makes up for his mediocre napping during the day.  Jack still adores him to pieces.  Yesterday Jack accidentally bonked Tyler in the head and made him cry. I got a little made at Jack and he burst into tears, not because he got in trouble because he's always in trouble, but because he made Tyler cry.  He felt so bad.  I love how much he loves his brother.  And Ty just lights up when Jack walks in the room. So fun. Love my boys.

No comments: