Nothing much to report from the Dr. appointment. I'm still gaining weight, but I didn't measure any larger so Dr. Clark thinks Jack must be starting to drop a little. He can't have dropped too much though since his toes are still tangled in my ribcage. We go back for an unltrasound and follow up appointment in 2 more weeks and then we are down to weekly visits. Yikes!
I have to share how pleased I have been ever since we tranferred our care to the University Hospital. They are so prompt. Even tacking on the extra 30 minutes each direction it takes to get there vs. when we were going to Jordan Valley, we still spend less time at the dr office. I used to sit in the waiting room for hours, but now they take me in to see the doctor within a minute or two of my arrival. Two thumbs up for the U - Go Utes!
1 comment:
Glad to hear that all continues to go well. Hope that the heat is not getting to you too much! And that you and Hardy have a great 4th!!!
Post a Comment