Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reasons to be Grateful - 1 & 2

Today at church my friend Wendy bore her testimony. She talked about gratitude and reminded me that this is the month of thanks giving – so I’ve decided to make it just that. Each day I’m going to post one thing I am grateful for that day.


1 – Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to our niece’s baptism and it reminded me how grateful I am for the blessing of baptism and the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. My testimony and membership in the LDS church are so much a part of me and shape who I am.

2 – I am grateful to be able to go to church. Since the church is full of lots of germs we can’t take Jack there with us, so Hardy and I trade off going to sacrament every other week. Today it was my turn and it was good to be there and feels the spirit. Someday we aspire to be able to all go together as a family. Hopefully in the spring after Jack has had his next surgery and RSV season is over.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

That's great that you went to Abby's baptism. I found out from your blog :( Wish I would've known and could have at least sent a card. Hope it was nice.

Brammer Family said...

What a great idea Aimee! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to come watch Jack for a few hours each Sunday. Let me know what hours you'd like me to come..(preferrably between 9-12).

Short