#6 - Hardy
I am ever so grateful for Hardy and all that he does. He is a devoted father, husband and friend and takes very good care of Jack and I. He steps up in the middle of the night and feeds Jack when I'm too exhausted to get up even though he has to work in the morning. He changes poopy diapers like a champ. He is funny, patient, kind and just a wonderful guy. I just adore him and I'm so glad I married him.
#7 - The Utes
I am grateful that the Utes beat TCU on Thursday night if for no other reason than to see the big old smile on my husbands face when he got home from the game that night. In fact he's still grinning. He recoreded the game and he and Jack have watched the last quarter several times together. It's quite hilarious and makes me very happy.
#8 - Our last Saturday Morning
Basketball season officially begin on Monday so this is our last Saturday morning together for the next 10 months (golf season starts as soon as basketball gets over so we never see Hardy on Saturday mornings then either). It's times like this when I have to remind myself about #6.
1 comment:
Love these posts! Ditto to hardy being such a great guy!! And LOL at dealing with his "schedule"! Thankgoodness for #6!!! I hear ya!
Post a Comment