Oh dear. I'm falling behind.
#9 - I'm grateful for going to church as a family. Hardy and I were naughty and took Jack to church on Sunday. It was the Primary Program, and since I was the Primary President until just a few months ago we both really wanted to go. Hardy had to talk me into it and I was so paranoid every time I heard anyone cough or clear their throat, but it was so nice to all sit together. Jack slept through most of it, but it was so darn cute. I love the Primary kids.
#10 - I'm grateful for our home. Earlier this year we tried to buy a house and sell our condo, and it all fell through and was horrible at the time, but I'm grateful that the Lord was looking out for us and it all has really been a blessing. Our condo has a low mortgage during this crazy economy, it keeps us in our sweet ward, and means we haven't had to worry about yard work while we've been focused on Jack. Definitely a blessing in disguise.
#11 - I'm grateful Hardy was able to come home a little early from basketball tryouts last night. It's been rainy and cold so Jack and I haven't even been able to go out and get the mail for two days. By the end of Tuesday I was crawling up the walls. Hardy walked in the door and I jumped for joy and practically bolted out the door.
#12 - I'm grateful for my mom letting Jack and I come hang out for a while today so I don't go crazy. :)
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how having your hubby home early can make you giddy like Christmas morning?
Aim,
I have loved reading your gratitude list. It's fun to hear from you so often. Glad Jack is doing well we can't wait to see him in a few weeks!!
By the way. The other morning I said the prayer for breakfast and forgot to pray for Jack. Jacob was not happy with me. He is now our official reminder of "Baby Yak". If we forget to pray for him we get in trouble. So Jack has his own little guardian.
Post a Comment